ATM Card/Debit Card
Enjoy the advantages and convenience of using a Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union ATM/Debit Card.* Need cash in a hurry? Use it as an ATM card for cash-on-the-go. Tired of writing checks? Just swipe and go...purchases are automatically withdrawn from your checking account.
- No monthly fee ($0) for using your card
- Account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (even holidays)
- Unlimited, free transactions at any Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union ATM
- Access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the Co-Op Network
- Unlimited use of Online Banking
It's easy to make the switch! We offer a step-by-step guide to help make the transition from another financial institution to MSGCU a little easier.
Debit Card transactions are accepted wherever VISA Debit Cards are honored worldwide. Include our card in your plans to setting your finances right.
*Must first qualify for and open a Checking Account (Share Draft Account) since ATM/Debit Card transactions are automatically withdrawn from your Checking Account.
Go to main navigation