Bump Rate Option
Take control of your Certificate of Deposit (CD) with our Bump Rate Option, which permits you to make a one-time "bump up" to a higher interest rate. A great example of how to set your finances right.
- Applies to 3-, 4-, or 5-year Regular CDs or IRA CDs only
- Maturity date remains the same regardless of when the bump up is implemented
- No fee to "bump up" your interest rate
- Lock in a higher Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union published rate anytime before maturity*
- You must contact the Credit Union to activate the Bump Rate Option
*Limited to one bump per Certificate of Deposit. Minimum balance of $500 required. Penalty for early withdrawal. Must contact the Credit Union to activate the Bump Rate Option.
Go to main navigation