MSGCU takes great pride in being available to serve our members' needs. Still, there are a few days, each year, when even we take a holiday.
While our branches and call center may be closed, you can access your accounts 24/7 through online banking and mobile banking. You can also withdraw and deposit funds at any MSGCU ATM, as well as withdraw cash from almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
Holidays scheduled for 2018*
- Monday, February 19 (Presidents' Day)
- Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 8 (Columbus Day)
- Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Monday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, December 31 (New Year's Eve)
*No payments are processed (scheduled, sent, or paid) through our Bill Payment service on these dates. Additionally, direct deposits, checks, and electronic transactions will not post on holidays that we are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.Go to main navigation