Money Market Checking Account
A checking account that earns interest...what could be better?
A Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Money Market Checking Account provides you with:
- Tiered interest rates based on balance
- Higher interest rates than a regular savings account based on balance
- No per-check fees
- No deposit fees
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited deposits
- Interest paid monthly
- Monthly statements (print or electronic)
- A minimum balance requirement of $2,500
A Money Market Checking Account from MSGCU is the perfect combination of checking and savings. It could be the answer to setting yourself on the right path to financial freedom.
|Money Market Checking Account|
|$2,500 - $4,999||0.100%||0.100%|
|$5,000 - $7,499||0.100%||0.100%|
|$7,500 - $9,999||0.100%||0.100%|
|$10,000 - $24,999||0.150%||0.150%|
|$25,000 and higher||0.200%||0.200%|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $2,500 Minimum Average Daily Balance Required to Earn APY.
Effective Date: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018