- Why would I want to use Online Banking?
- Is Online Banking secure?
- What are the fees for Online Banking?
- How do I log into Online Banking for the first time?
- Do you offer online tutorials/demos for basic online account transactions?
- Why can't I get into my account online?
- Can I order checks online?
1. Why would I want to use Online Banking?
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union's free Online Banking service brings your accounts to you in a convenient and user-friendly format, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Accessing your account through our Online Banking service saves time and allows you to reach your account anywhere there is an internet connection.
2. Is Online Banking secure?
Absolutely! The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. We have state-of-the-art systems to secure our computer servers and networks and several additional layers of security to ensure your personal and account information remains safe and secure. For specific details about our online security, see our Security Information.
3. What are the fees for Online Banking?
MSGCU's online account access is a free service for our members. In addition, you can take advantage of Online Bill Pay — our free bill pay service — and free E-Statements.
4. How do I log into Online Banking for the first time?
Just go to our Home Page, and click on "New User? Enroll here" in the Online Banking section. Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity and create your online account access password. Once you have completed the registration process, you will automatically be logged into Online Banking. Anytime you wish to access your account going forward, simply use the Online Banking section on the Home Page to enter your Account Number and Password.
6. Why can't I get into my account online?
If you are sure your browser meets our software requirements and you are experiencing difficulties logging into your account online, feel free to try the "Forgot Your Password?" link to reset your account. If you are still unable to access the account, please call MSGCU for assistance at 866-674-2848 during regular business hours.
Note: If your online account hasn’t had a login in the past 18 months, it is deactivated for security reasons. To reactivate your access, please call MSGCU for assistance.
7. Can I order checks online?
Yes. To order checks, log into Online Banking hover over Other Services then click on Order Checks to begin placing your order. If you’ve never ordered checks, please call MSGCU at 586-263-8800 or 866-674-2848 to place your first order.
Go to main navigation