Regular Savings Account
A Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Savings Account is the first step to other great benefits and is the foundation to your membership with the Credit Union.
Your Credit Union savings account allows you to easily save and earn interest on a regular basis and entitles you to these great features:
- A low $5.00 minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Interest accrued daily
- Competitive quarterly dividends
- Option of Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
- May be used as Overdraft Protection
- Unlimited use of Online Banking
Is your money just lounging around in a bank? Put your money to work for you at MSGCU.
|Regular Savings Account|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $5 Minimum Balance Required.
Effective Date: Sunday, September 24th, 2017