Classic VISA Credit Card
A Classic VISA Credit Card from Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union features a low fixed rate, no cash advance fees, no balance transfer fees, and no annual fee.
An MSGCU Classic VISA Credit Card features...
- 12.75% APR* fixed rate
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- No annual fee
- Credit line of $300 or more
- $0 liability on transactions if your card is lost or stolen
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Instantly issued at all our locations
Apply online for your Classic VISA Credit Card today!
Or stop by any of our locations to apply.
Setting it right starts with a Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union VISA Credit Card.
Are you 16 or 17 years old and want your own VISA Credit Card? Set yourself on the path to financial responsibility with our Youth VISA Credit Card. If you need flexible spending power, talk to one of our Member Service Representatives about getting our youth credit card. Getting one is easier than you think! All you need is to:
- Be a Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union member in good standing
- Attend a Youth Checking and Lending Seminar or review the seminar material with a Member Service Representative
- Have written parental consent
- Have income (job or allowance)
*Annual Percentage Rate. Credit subject to approval. Normal credit standards apply. See MSR for details.
Credit Card Calculator
- Credit Card Payoff - Use this calculator to see what it will take to payoff your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.