New to MSGCU? Let's get started.
As you begin your application, here's what you'll need:
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License, Military ID, or Passport
- If funding your new accounts by electronic transfer from another financial institution, you’ll need their routing number and your account number.
- If funding with a debit or credit card, you’ll need the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
When you submit an online application, you will automatically receive an email informing you of your application status and any next steps.
Already a member?
Simply log into Online Banking and select New Accounts to open the following accounts in just a few minutes:
- Regular Checking
- Money Market Checking
- Regular Savings
- Certificates of Deposit
- MyMoney.club (for your teen)
If you are interested in a loan or credit card, you can apply here.
Why Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union?
|At MSGCU, we are dedicated to the financial well-being of every member. Because we are member-owned and not-for-profit, we save you money with better rates and fewer fees. We work with you to understand your goals and needs, discover opportunities, and build a plan to get you there.
Go to main navigation