The perfect account for children under 12
- Get prizes for every deposit made, and gifts for completing your punch card
- Receive birthday cards and gifts
- Read our quarterly newsletter with cool activities, news, and more!
- Enjoy fun contests and activities
Do you want to help your child, grandchild, niece or nephew join the Save-A-Lot Squad? If they're already a Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union member, just give us a call at 866.674.2848, or notify an MSGCU representative during your next visit to one of our branches. If the child is a new credit union member, they'll need $5 to open a Regular Saving Account and a parent or guardian to complete the account set-up process.
Information and incentives to teens
- Designed to teach teens aged 13–17 the basics of wise money management
- Young people can attend free educational seminars
- Members receive information about student loans and financial aid
- Special incentives and scholarship program opportunities available
MyMoney.club membership includes a quarterly newsletter with contests and cash prizes. If an older child is a current Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union member and wants to join, sign them up by calling 866.674.2848 or notifying an MSGCU representative when you visit our offices. If a teen is just joining the credit union, he or she will need $5 to open a Regular Savings Account and a parent or guardian to complete the account-opening process.