Enjoy the benefits of MSGCU membership
- We're not-for-profit, which means profits go back to members
- Products and services are structured to help you meet your unique goals while keeping more money in your pocket
- Our Switch Kit makes it easy to move your accounts to MSGCU
- Numerous Membership Rewards add more value to your membership
- MSGCU employees live, work and volunteer in our Michigan communities
All financial institutions are not created equally. As a credit union, MSGCU is a unique, full-service institution owned by members, not stockholders, and directed by volunteers. That means the focus is always on you. When you join MSGCU, you start saving more with lower rates on loans and higher dividends on deposit accounts. Together, we're a great team on the path to greater financial strength.
Here's what to know in order to join
You are eligible to become an MSGCU member if you reside, work, attend school, or worship in any county in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
For more than 60 years, we have worked to serve as financial advocates for educators, civil servants, and their families in the Michigan counties of Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw, and Wayne, including:
- Employees, students, former students, alumni, and retirees of educational institutions
- Elected and appointed officials, employees, and retirees of the federal government of any state, county, or local government or political subdivision
We are honored that we can now serve our friends and neighbors in lower Michigan, as well.