Enjoy the benefits of MSGCU membership
- We're not-for-profit, which means profits go back to members
- Products and services are structured to help you meet your unique goals while keeping more money in your pocket
- Our Switch Kit makes it easy to move your accounts to MSGCU
- Numerous Membership Rewards add more value to your membership
- MSGCU employees live, work and volunteer in our Michigan communities
All financial institutions are not created equally. As a credit union, MSGCU is a unique, full-service institution owned by members, not stockholders, and directed by volunteers. That means the focus is always on you. When you join MSGCU, you start saving more with lower rates on loans and higher dividends on deposit accounts. Together, we're a great team on the path to greater financial strength.
Open to all Michiganders
We hope to welcome you to the MSGCU family. We look forward to getting to know you and being your dedicated financial champion for years to come.
Here's who's eligible
Persons who reside, are employed, worship or attend an educational institution in any county within the State of Michigan.
A proud history of serving those who serve
Founded by a group of educators more than 66 years ago, MSGCU is happy to welcome anyone in the State of Michigan to join. We are proud of our heritage and continue our dedication to serving and giving back to schools and local government.