Soon you’ll be saying, “This land is my land”
- Adjustable or fixed-rate financing options available at competitive rates as low as 3.500%
- Loan amounts up to $200,000 with no prepayment penalties
- Maximum 10-acre parcels (up to 20 acres on a case-by-case basis)
- Refinancing options available
- Local Mortgage Consultants offer step-by-step guidance and free consultations
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union offers Vacant Land Loans for the purchase of unimproved land or to refinance loans secured by unimproved land. Property must be zoned Residential or Agricultural and may consist of stand-alone parcels or land located in developed, platted subdivisions. A 30% down payment is required. Contact an MSGCU Mortgage Consultant if you're in the market for vacant land.
Buying or refinancing? Brush up on the process, resources, and strategies to help you buy a home while sticking to a budget in this 5-minute lesson.