Soon you’ll be saying, “This land is my land”
- Adjustable or fixed-rate financing options available at competitive rates
- Loan amounts up to $300,000 with no prepayment penalties
- Maximum 10-acre parcels (up to 20 acres on a case-by-case basis)
- Refinancing options available
- Local Mortgage Consultants offer step-by-step guidance and free consultations
- Apply online, in person, or with our convenient mobile app
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union offers Vacant Land Loans for the purchase of unimproved land or to refinance loans secured by unimproved land. Property must be zoned Residential or Agricultural and may consist of stand-alone parcels or land located in developed, platted subdivisions. Contact an MSGCU Mortgage Consultant if you're in the market for vacant land.
View all rates.
|Vacant Land Loan|
|Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans available for terms up to 30 years. Here is just an example of the great rates we currently offer.|
|Term||Rates as low as||Points||APR*||Payment*|
|10 Year Fixed
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This interest rate is based on 10 acres or less. The payment is based on a loan amount of $50,000 and consists of principal and interest. The payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. For parcels in excess of 10 acres, contact our Mortgage Department at 866.674.2848 for more information.
Buying or refinancing? Brush up on the process, resources, and strategies to help you buy a home while sticking to a budget in this 5-minute lesson.