Protecting your personal information is our top priority. Using the newest operating systems and browsers provide better protection against viruses, malware, and other threats.
The following browsers support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols, which are required to securely log in to Online Banking:
- Google Chrome Version 22+ (recommended for most Windows operating systems)
- Mozilla Firefox Version 27+
- Opera Version 12.18+
- Safari Version 7+
- Internet Explorer Version 11+ (Version 9+ is capable but you'll need to enable TLS 1.1/1.2)
- Android Version 5.0+
It is important to note: Windows Vista and XP systems that use Internet Explorer as their browser will not have the ability to support TLS 1.1 & 1.2. In order to access Online Banking, you will need to install another browser such as Chrome or FireFox to access Online Banking.
Your system is currently using:
Browser: unknown browser - Your browser is up to date
Operating System: unknown operating system - Your operating system is up to date
Need to update your browser?
For instructions on how to update, visit your browser's help resources—or download the latest versions below. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to download and install the browser of your choosing.
Your browser is up to date, but you still can't access your account.
It is possible that, while you may be using a supported version of your browser, you may still need to enable the TLS 1.1 encryption in your settings. For a list of how to quickly turn on this security level, review the directions listed below for the browser you regularly use to access Online Banking.
Can't update your browser?
If your system is locked down due to compatibility issues or if you usually view MSGCU Online Banking at work, consider these hints to access your account.
- Ask your IT admin to update your browser if you cannot install updates yourself
- If you can't change your default browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser to access your MSGCU account and keep the old one for company-related tasks
- Consider logging in to your account with our mobile banking app—or by using the latest browser—on your tablet or smart phone
Go to main navigation