Banking…at your fingertips
There’s no need to visit a Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union branch to do your banking. You don’t even have to be at home or work. With a mobile device and the MSGCU app, you can manage your money from anywhere in a matter of moments.
When you’re always on the go, flexibility matters.
- Mobile Banking gives you free, 24/7 access to your accounts, using just your thumbprint*
- Check balances and account transaction history, transfer money, and view copies of cleared checks
- Pay bills electronically, quickly and easily
- Deposit checks from anywhere by simply taking photos of the front and back
- Find the nearest MSGCU branches and network ATMs
All your transactions can be worry-free. Sophisticated encryption provides secure communications. Additional security measures block unauthorized access and protect your personal data.
Note: To use MSGCU Mobile Banking app, you must be a Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union member and enrolled in our online banking service.
*Downloading the MSGCU mobile app is free, but your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply. Thumbprint login available on TouchID-enabled Apple iOS devices.
Still have questions?
Consult our Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions for additional information about Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union’s mobile App.Go to main navigation