See you at the drive-thru (Text Version)
See you at the drive-thru
- Pick an open lane and pull up.
- A friendly MSGCU team member will greet you through the speaker. If you don't hear from them, press the call button.
- Let the team member know what you'd like to do. For example: "I’d like to withdraw forty dollars.” Or "“I’d like to make a deposit.”
- Remove the tube from the tube carrier and place your items in it. Be sure to include your driver's license (or other identification).
- Put the tube in the tube carrier and press send. The tube travels to your friendly MSGCU team member inside the building. You can send items back and forth as many times as necessary to complete your request.Fun fact! Tubes travel at speeds more than 20 mph propelled by air pressure!
- Don’t forget to take your license and other items from the tube when done and place the empty tube back in the carrier.
« Return to "Blogs"
You May Also Like
Payday Loans: A Serious Problem with A Smart Solution
Payday loans can seem like an easy way out of a financial jam, until you get caught in the spiral of fees. Fortunately, MSGCU has you covered when unexpected needs arise and you’re out of funds until the next pay day.
How To Make Certificates of Deposit Work for You and Your Savings Goals
Is building your savings account a priority in your financial goals? Learn more about your options and determine the right choice for you when it comes to savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
Beyond the piggy bank: 5 ideas for helping kids achieve more financial independence.
Teaching kids about money management can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Read on for five simple money truths to help prepare your kids for a successful financial future.
Six smart financial moves to make when you get your first “real” job.
Your hard work has paid off and you’ve landed your first “real” job. Congratulations! As you embark on your brilliant career, you can make your future even brighter by making these smart financial moves.
Applying for a new mortgage? We have tips to save you time.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or reentering the home buying or refinancing market, the application process might seem daunting. Before you start emptying your filing cabinet for documents, see how you can streamline the application process.
8 questions to ask before taking out an auto loan
Whether you’re buying or refinancing, choosing an auto lender is a big decision. Take your time to find one who will work with you and your financial goals; in other words, do your homework. Read on for 8 key questions to ask lenders before you get (or refinance) an auto loan.
New to MSGCU?
It's simple and secure to open an MSGCU membership online. Our application usually takes less than 10 minutes and you can fund your new account right away.Apply & Join