Here for you through COVID-19 (Text Version)
MSGCU is on the front lines of your finances.
Here’s how we helped members financially impacted by COVID-19.
- $869,000+ loaned to members through 0% Coronavirus Relief Loans
- Payments on 107+ million in loans deferred through Coronavirus Skip-A-Pay and Loan Extensions
- Payments on 10+ million mortgages forborne as a MiMortgage Relief Partnership Financial Institution
- $0 collected in fees through Skip-A-Pay and Loan Extensions
- $6.3+ million provided in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans to 137 small businesses
- Donated $10,000 and distributed 5,100+ face shields to 40 local organizations including first responders, health care and essential front-line workers
- Supported 21 local eateries with $1,000 grants with a matching $10,500 donation to “Macomb is Open” Contest
What members are saying
“Times are difficult enough for everyone, and when you get that layoff notice they get a little harder. It goes without saying your help in getting my payments held for a few months made the current situation a little less stressful. As far as I’m concerned, MSGCU is the gold standard by which other credit unions should be compared for customer service.” -Jeff, MSGCU member since 2014
Data as of 10/19/2020
« Return to "Blogs"